We’re excited to announce the 2022 European HDF5 Users Group (HUG), happening in-person and virtually on May 31-June 2, 2022 at ITER in Saint Paul-lez-Durance, France. Please use the links below to register and/or submit your presentation proposal! We will continue to update this page with new information as we plan this conference.
- Register to Attend – registration is required for all attendees, whether virtually or in-person. Presenters need to register as well. The registration deadline is 15 May 2022.
- On-site visitors:
- The ITER Site Entrance Permission Form (Word | PDF) is required for ALL on-site visitors. Please complete and email to the address on the form along with a digital copy of your ID by 15 May 2022.
- Please bring a valid ID to the meeting.
- ITER access details, additional travel and logistical info
- COVID-19: We will continue to monitor and will comply with ITER facility requirements. Currently a negative PCR test is required but requirements are rapidly changing. We will keep you informed of those requirements on this webpage and in emails leading up to the event.
- Submit your Presentation Proposal
- Preliminary Agenda
- Contact the HUG Committee