HDFView is a visual tool for browsing and editing HDF4 and HDF5 files.
Using HDFView, you can
- view a file hierarchy in a tree structure
- create new files, add or delete groups and datasets
- view and modify the content of a dataset
- add, delete and modify attributes
- About This Release
- - new features and major changes of the latest version
- - learn how to use HDFView to create, edit and view files
- User's Guide
- - information on how to use HDFView
- Module Guide
- - instructions on how to implement HDFView modules
HDFView is installed as part of the HDF-Java binary installation.
Pre-built binaries are available on the
The HDFView User's Guide, accessible from the top of this page, contains
detailed information on using HDFView.
- - Last modified: 24 October 2014