Virtual Conference | October 12-15, 2021
HDF5 has been a widely used tool to simplify management and access to scientific and engineering data with ubiquitous data solutions. With rapidly growing data across all domains of science and industry, HDF5 developers have been building technologies that provide rapid, easy, and permanent access to complex data.
HDF5 has been extremely successful with a wide range of users and an ecosystem built around the HDF5 library. The HDF Group and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) are hosting a virtual HDF5 User Group 2021 (HUG 2021) meeting to facilitate a broader discussion among HDF5 users around the world.
We invite you to present at the HUG 2021 meeting on October 12-15, 2021. We are soliciting submissions in two categories “Paper and Presentation” or “Presentation”.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following categories are welcome:
Paper and Presentation
- For consideration, participants will submit an abstract (up to 500 words) discussing novel results and research.
- Upon acceptance, participants are responsible for submitting the a full paper (up to 10 pages) for review by the HUG 2021 program committee, and giving a 15-20 minute presentation during the virtual HUG 2021 event
- Participants’ slide deck, presentation recording, and final paper will be published on the HUG 2021 website. A selection of the best papers will be invited to submit to the Journal of High Performance Storage (JHPS).
- For consideration, participants will submit an abstract (up to 250 words) of their proposed talk.
- Upon acceptance, participants are responsible for a 15-20 minute presentation during the virtual HUG 2021 event.
- Participants’ slide deck and presentation recording will be published on the HUG 2021 website.
You can submit your proposal online at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hug21.
List of Topics
Submissions are encouraged in the following categories, but not limited to them.