Welcome to HDF Lab! HDF Lab is a JupyterHub/JupyterLab workspace that is managed by The HDF Group. HDFLab enables members of the HDF community to run Python, Julia, and R codes in the cloud just using their browser. To learn more about HDF Lab, please check out this comprehensive explanation.
You’re welcome to get started with our free trial. No credit card or payment information is required. This video will walk you through the steps listed below to start your trial, and this FAQ may help with some initial questions.
- If you have not previously registered on this site, please start by registering. If you have registered before, please login.
- Click the Start HDF Lab button.
- Review and accept the license agreement.
- The HDF Group staff will create your HDF Lab account and send you an email with login information.
- You can now start your free trial of HDF Lab.
Once you have completed these steps, you can return to HDF Lab by visiting http://hdflab.hdfgroup.org.