The HDF Group offers several levels of support services so that you can select the level that's right for your organization. All of the levels are designed to assist you in using HDF technologies to address your data management needs.
LEVEL I: Self-Service and Helpdesk Support
Access our online knowledge base and community resources to find answers to your questions and resolutions to your technical issues.
- Mailing lists, including HDF News and the HDF Forum
- Documentation, FAQs, and Tutorials
- Helpdesk Support (Email)
LEVEL II: Priority Support
For organizations that need expedited assistance in getting started with and using HDF. If you have questions, technical issues, or need developer support, our priority support services ensure you get the support you need when you need it.
Our Priority Support Services include:
- Telephone and email support
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Acknowledgment of email message or phone call within one business day
- Access to our skilled technical resources
- Assistance with installing and using HDF software
- Assistance in using HDF with your applications
Cost = $5,000 per year
If you are interested in a Priority Support Agreement, please contact us at:
We will work closely with your organization to assist you in adapting your applications to HDF. Special projects are priced individually, depending on staff requirements, equipment, travel, and other factors.
We offer customized training courses on a wide range of topics from an introduction to HDF to using HDF effectively on parallel systems. Training may include tutorials and hands-on practical experience and can be conducted at The HDF Group headquarters or at a site of your choosing.
For more information about our additional services, please contact us at:
- - Last modified: 28 October 2015