Standard support options are available for organizations that desire rapid, high quality assistance with HDF, awareness of HDF developments, priorities and schedules, and input into HDF product development.
- Priority issue resolution support
- * 40 hours consultation/troubleshooting
- Input on HDF5 development priorities
- Access to feature/bug tracking database
- Printed copies of HDF5 User's Guide and Reference Manual
- 10% discount on daily training rates
* The standard support service contract may be modified to include additional consultation/troubleshooting, or may address specific tasks, such as performance optimization, support for a particular set of platforms, compilers, configuration options, features, etc. Additional consultation/troubleshooting hours are available in blocks of 20 hours.
For more information about standard support or other services, please contact us.
- - Last modified:May 16th 2011