Sample HDF5 Programs and Files
- For a list of sample programs and corresponding HDF5 files of creating atomic and complex datatypes, see:
- For a list of NASA HDF and HDF-EOS files that were converted to HDF5, see:
- Some HDF5 files can also be found from the NCSA ftp server at:
- HDF5 files converted from DOQ, DEM, GEOTIFF, and ESRI Shapefiles can be found at:
- A list of interesting samples of HDF4 and HDF5 files
Some interesting sample files
Mirador Data AccessMirador is a new search and order Web interface being developed at the GES DISC for our data users. It has a drastically simplified, clean interface and employs the Google mini appliance for metadata keyword searches. Other features include quick response, data file hit estimator, Gazetteer (geographic search by feature name capability), and an interactive shopping cart.
Mirador Data Access
LP DAAC Data PoolThe Data Pool is the publicly available portion of the LP DAAC online holdings. Data Pool provides a more direct way to access files by foregoing their retrieval from the nearline tape storage devices. All Data Pool holdings are available at no cost to the user.
LP DAAC Data Pool
- - Last modified:May 23rd 2011